More Green For Less Green

Living more eco-friendly for less money

3.14.2010

The Joy of Repurposing: 2 Minute $0 Decoration

These gold, brown, and clear baubles came in a flower arrangement that hubby’s office sent us when we got the house. I just loved them and thought that they would go with our retro gold living room decorations, so I set them aside figuring that someday I could put them to good use. Enter this little candle holder that I received as a Christmas gift that I liked, but with just a candle in it seemed kind of plain. After having both things around for months, suddenly inspiration hit. 2 minutes of futzing and voila!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2010 at 11:05 AM , Blogger KatieI said...

Love it:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home